CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE
The Ministry of Education invites you to contact our offices if you need information on our products and services. You may contact our Information Management Unit if you need to access documents that are not on the website. These may be obtained through the Access to Information Act.
Please note the following:
- For customer service queries and news related issues, please contact our Communications Unit.
- To complain about an issue happening at a school, please speak to the principal first prior to contacting the Regional Office in which the school is located.
- For job opportunities, please contact the Human Resource Management and Administration Division or view our Careeers page
The Information, Communications and Human Resource Departments are located at our central office in Kingston.
The Ministry of Education offers a wide range of services to all our stakeholders irrespective of their age, race, ethnicity and religion. These include:
- Financial Aid including scholarships and bursaries
- School Placement Assistance
- Advice and Counselling regarding education
- Educational Materials for all stakeholders
Mondays to Thursdays 8:30 am – 5 pm
Fridays 8:30 am – 4 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays (Weekends), and Public Holidays Closed
The Ministry of Education’s main office is located in Kingston, Jamaica at 2 National Heroes Circle. The Caenwood Centre offices are located at Caenwood Centre, 37 Arnold Road, off South Camp Road in Cross Roads Kingston. Our Regional Offices are located islandwide, with the exception of Region 1 which is located on the same compound as our main office.
You may reach MOE at:
Ministry of Education
National Heroes Circle
(Kingston and St. Andrew)
2 National Heroes Circle
(Portland, St. Thomas and St. Mary)
Tel. No.: 993-5603/5724-5
( St.Ann, Trelawny)
1 Huntley Ave.
(St.James, Hanover and Westmoreland)
Alice Eldemire Dr.
Montego Bay P.O. 1
Tel. No.: 953-6929-30
(Manchester, St. Elizabeth)
(St. Catherine and Clarendon)
Old Harbour P.O.