- August, 3 2022 - School Leaders Urged to Clamp Down on Unhealthy Foods and Drinks
- July, 27 2022 - Entries Open for National Youth Policy Summer Creative Challenge
- July, 21 2022 - Mental Healthcare to Feature in Revised Youth Policy
- July, 17 2022 - Three Hills Primary Gets State-of-the-Art Computer Centre
- July, 10 2022 - 87 Per Cent of Students Placed in Schools of Choice
- August, 7 2022 - SRC Revives Summer Attachment Programme for Teachers
- August, 3 2022 - Savanna-La-Mar Primary School Adopted
- August, 3 2022 - Ground Broken for Safe Passage Project at Roehampton Primary in St. James
- July, 27 2022 - CPFSA Funds Tertiary Education of Children Exiting State Care
- July, 21 2022 - MOEY Advises of Process for PEP Transfers
- July, 17 2022 - CPFSA’s Transitional Living Week July 18-22
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education and Youth has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education and Youth comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.