- November, 15 2021 - PACE Canada Donates 1,000 Tablets To Early-Childhood Sector
- November, 15 2021 - Lennon High Gets Interactive Panel from Huawei
- November, 5 2021 - Youth Month Puts Focus on Youth Evolution
- November, 5 2021 - November Is Youth Month
- November, 5 2021 - Parents Encouraged To Create A Safe And Positive Environment For Child
- November, 5 2021 - PEP High Achievers Receive Scholarships
- October, 21 2021 - Parents Urged to Register Students for Sixth Form Pathways Programme
- November, 5 2021 - National Youth Month activities to engage, empower young Jamaicans
- November, 5 2021 - Gov’t Strengthening Legislation to Protect Children
- November, 5 2021 - Several Activities For Young Persons During National Youth Month
- November, 5 2021 - National Youth Policy Creative Competition Challenge Now Open
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education Youth & Information has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education, Youth & Information comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.
The Information Division has responsibility for ensuring an appropriate Policy, Legislative and Regulatory Framework for the Information Subject.