- September, 9 2021 - Seven-Year High-School Programme To Start This Academic Year
- September, 9 2021 - Character Education In Schools January 2022
- September, 3 2021 - e-Learning Encouraging Students To Care For Devices
- September, 3 2021 - Youth To Be Certified In International Food Safety
- September, 3 2021 - Laundromat to Be Established at Little Bay Primary and Infant School
- September, 3 2021 - Children’s COVID-19 Vaccination Blitz Proceeding Smoothly
- September, 2 2021 - No Face-To-Face Classes On First Teaching Day
- June, 18 2021 - Government Taking Zero Tolerance Approach to Child Abuse
- September, 15 2021 - 40 Tablets For Grateful Hill Primary
- September, 15 2021 - Jamaica Customs Donates 60 Tablets To Two Primary Schools
- September, 9 2021 - Digital Divide In Education Has Been Significantly Reduced – Minister Williams
- September, 9 2021 - Parents Encouraged To Keep In Touch With School Administrators
- September, 9 2021 - Parents Should Not Be Worried For Children Taking Vaccine – Dr. Tufton
- September, 3 2021 - Prime Minister Urges More Jamaicans to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education Youth & Information has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education, Youth & Information comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.
The Information Division has responsibility for ensuring an appropriate Policy, Legislative and Regulatory Framework for the Information Subject.