- December, 4 2022 - Education Philosophy Developed
- December, 4 2022 - Recruitment of Chief Education Transformation Officer Advanced
- December, 4 2022 - Implementation of Education Transformation Recommendations Progressing
- December, 4 2022 - Youth Encouraged to Treasure Jamaica’s Progress
- November, 20 2022 - Students March Against Child Abuse
- December, 4 2022 - Tertiary Education Undergoing Continuous Transformation – Minister Williams
- December, 4 2022 - 80 Parent Mentors Commissioned
- November, 20 2022 - Early Childhood Commission Meets With Private Partners
- November, 18 2022 - Junior Achievement Jamaica Awards Top Schools
- November, 18 2022 - Anti-Gang Legislation Now Allows for Prosecution of Criminal Groups
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education and Youth has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education and Youth comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.