- October, 21 2021 - Parents Urged to Register Students for Sixth Form Pathways Programme
- October, 21 2021 - CSEC, CAPE Results Satisfactory – Minister Williams
- October, 21 2021 - Specialist Teachers for Primary And Secondary Schools
- October, 20 2021 - MoEYI welcomes new Acting Permanent Secretary, Mrs. Maureen Dwyer
- October, 11 2021 - Grade-Six PEP Exams Begin February 22
- October, 4 2021 - Government Committed to Fast Tracking the Review of The Access to Information Act Reforms
- September, 9 2021 - Character Education In Schools January 2022
- September, 3 2021 - Children’s COVID-19 Vaccination Blitz Proceeding Smoothly
- September, 2 2021 - No Face-To-Face Classes On First Teaching Day
- September, 15 2021 - 40 Tablets For Grateful Hill Primary
- September, 15 2021 - Jamaica Customs Donates 60 Tablets To Two Primary Schools
- September, 9 2021 - Digital Divide In Education Has Been Significantly Reduced – Minister Williams
- September, 9 2021 - Parents Encouraged To Keep In Touch With School Administrators
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education Youth & Information has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education, Youth & Information comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.
The Information Division has responsibility for ensuring an appropriate Policy, Legislative and Regulatory Framework for the Information Subject.