- January, 21 2022 - Registration For Grade 4 PEP Administration To Be Done Electronically
- January, 21 2022 - Lacovia High School Receives Grant To Purchase Two Buses
- January, 21 2022 - TIU Donates 500 Laptops To Children In State Care
- January, 11 2022 - Holland Primary School Focuses On Reading
- January, 11 2022 - Red Carpet Welcome For St Ann’s Bay Primary Students
- January, 6 2022 - Education Minister Encourages Parents And Students To Get Vaccinated
- January, 6 2022 - Education Minister Reports Smooth Start To Easter School Term
- January, 23 2022 - Handover of printer to Bethabara Primary School from Usain Bolt Foundation
- January, 21 2022 - CAP Site Opens At Brixton Hill Primary And Infant School In Clarendon
- January, 14 2022 - The Reform of Education in Jamaica, 2021, Abridged Version
- January, 11 2022 - Westmoreland Schools, Parents Urged To Look Out For Hand, Foot, And Mouth Disease
The Education Division of the Ministry of Education Youth & Information has direct responsibility for all public education institutions across the island.
The Youth Division of the Ministry of Education, Youth & Information comprises the Youth & Adolescents Policy Division and Children’s Affairs Policy Division.
The Information Division has responsibility for ensuring an appropriate Policy, Legislative and Regulatory Framework for the Information Subject.